Power Point Multiple Design Electric Motorcycle Motor And Controller?

Electric Motorcycle motor and controller? - power point multiple design

Additional elements have several bicycles, enough to make an electric bicycle. I just need the motor and controller. I sold a source of 12V lead-acid batteries by the pound, and a wide range of manufacturing tools. The same source (Closeout Liquidator and goods declined) has a wide range of electric motors, but you do not know what I want.

They are thus cheaper than any possibility to sell online, but almost nothing in the box retail, industrial packaging, same. Usually it's just the matter of the, what brands are there. So I have to really understand what I'm looking forward to a running engine, that a big bike can feed ish. (85 Honda Shadow VT700C frame, seat, wheels, etc. The engine was removed, like Electricals, air box, etc.. It's bigger than a rebel, a common basis for electricity generation, but also take into account the much larger batteries and the rider.)

Anyway, what I look like a pilot? Showing a line first controller CC suffice. I learn quickly, but I'm tired of my research online to sites that sell complete sentences. I get dressed, because that is how I do things.

I know a lot about the SLA batteries, including the cabling and load. But my use of them contain not in the past, DC motors and / or any other installation of the accelerator. My experience with the controls is the audio systems that I designed in the past.

Oh, and I want to know the best (or, better, cheaper) As the power is once again possible to 12V for the lamp, light and sound system if I have enough strength to support the weight.

I am unemployed and I am rebuilding old bikes for the money. It's just a side project that also earn some money. So I need the best bang for my few dollars.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment