Before Period Feel Real Wet I Have Extreme Breast Pain?

I have extreme breast pain? - before period feel real wet

I am 29 years old. I want to start my period soon. I know that before the period, pain in the chest. Dang this month will be seriously injured. his pain and not the breast is still burning and Hurt So Bad. My breasts are on fire. I feel much better if I my bra Dang, but I was the one that vibrates. It hurt so the other night, I am a cloth with water on the microphone is hot and wet and stuck firmly to his chest, then did the same with the ice, I know, I do not have my pipes Preggio over 7 years and has 6 years ago and have not since Preggio. I know that it is not. I can not touch, or I can sit in them. there is no way I'm always in 44DDD. What could be wrong. Am I too worried about it or it's just my timeIn his own way and my breasts are very poor this month. They said the body parts in them can have a cold. Your sinus can be cold?

0 comments:

Post a Comment