Jose Eber Curlers My Hair Is Straight But I Want Curllyy!! Help Me!?

My hair is straight but i want curllyy!! help me!? - jose eber curlers

Well, when I can wash my hair and dry, is naturally curly .. Swelling and terrible! So I always end up with these principles, Set ... but I want to try something different ... as .. curly
I have the Jose Eber curling. and curly hair, but it takes only a maximum of 2 hours .. with hairspray ...
I tried sanding Pantene mousse, and it works, but it makes my hair look dry at the end of the day is very curly ...

Does anyone have a better suggestion? .. My hair is very thick and very long until your elbows!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mousse! :) It looks great with long hair: D
pls answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment