Face Before And After Anorexia I'm Rec. From Anorexia And WANT To Gain. What Should I Eat?

I'm rec. from anorexia and WANT to gain. what should i eat? - face before and after anorexia

5'3 "22yrs old woman £ 102
I really want to gain weight. I am not touching my legs and my arms and my face is ridiculous, bones and wrinkles when I smile wearily.

I began to eat normally again So now I have a small dog, a little fat in the abdomen. I've heard that recovery.And after a long period, mainly, I have not had my time in a year.

Here's the deal. My mother and my sister are worried and stressed and just want to better myself. So all you want is to milk shakes, hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, ice cream, candy, eating large portions in restaurants. You never want to grilled chicken or tuna or fruit or vegetables for snacks, you know, something to eat.

I think I can not say that It increases the weight safely, or I'll go back to anorexia.
So I was eating junk food for them to be happy, and I did not notice a change want to do more with garbage.

That may be obsessive, but I get every day early and not cardio and abdominal exercises and some crunches every night before dinner. Okay? rutein compared to my other training is like nothing to do cut, so to go much.

Some help.I just want to say is for the increase in weight in junk food and eat better after he good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment