Implantation Later For Twins Implantation Question?

Implantation question? - implantation later for twins

If I have pain twice implantation in 5 days, then enter the implantation bleeding 5 days away, what are the chances that it is a twin pregnancy? In addition, two lots were in pain on the left side of the uterus. Then the pain and spasms are Since I had on my left side (very easy). Is this normal?

I also had the pain of double ovulation cycle. Once in the ovary, then 18 hours later, the right ovary.

5 comments:

CJP said...

I'm no expert, but the symptoms you describe, I think it is a potential to ovulate twice this month.

Baby powder for you xx

CJP said...

I'm no expert, but the symptoms you describe, I think it is a potential to ovulate twice this month.

Baby powder for you xx

angel said...

happened to me last month and had conceived an empty egg.Doctor Sayd, but you have not thine is the on.Hope fate different.Good

angel said...

happened to me last month and had conceived an empty egg.Doctor Sayd, but you have not thine is the on.Hope fate different.Good

Happiest Mom & wife said...

May God bless you and baby dust to you and hope everything goes well .. happy

Post a Comment